Thread: Fastest Web Host

Default Fastest Web Host

From everyones' experience what is the fastest web host.

first my site is all html, a few php script, and no mysql database. "i used to use wordpress, but i converted it all to html for speed and security"

I'm using goDaddy and I'm not seeing any major issues, except sometime it take up to 2-3 seconds for simple jpeg to download "using pingdom".

I know godaddy puts you on a server with thousand of other site.

I'm looking for a host where i pay a little more, but i can get a steady consistent download time. I limit all my pages to under 160k, but depending on what's going on with the godaddy server that can be 2.1 second, then 8.4 seconds for the same page.

who do you host with?

Quote Originally Posted by C Money View Post
    From everyones' experience what is the fastest web host.

first my site is all html, a few php script, and no mysql database. "i used to use wordpress, but i converted it all to html for speed and security"

I'm using goDaddy and I'm not seeing any major issues, except sometime it take up to 2-3 seconds for simple jpeg to download "using pingdom".

I know godaddy puts you on a server with thousand of other site.

I'm looking for a host where i pay a little more, but i can get a steady consistent download time. I limit all my pages to under 160k, but depending on what's going on with the godaddy server that can be 2.1 second, then 8.4 seconds for the same page.

who do you host with?
    you are talking about shared hosting.I run My Websites On a Dedicated Server so Its the fastest depending on the specs of your server and how much resources you use.