Thread: C Money

Default C Money

What's up Group.

I'm C Money, and i just got into the online money making game about 8 month ago. i have one site which was on fire during it's season, but the season is over. I have some affiliate, and web design skills, and i'm looking to learn and share, and network with other catz trying to make money off this online thing.

Welcome to the board C. I hope to get more webmasters like yourself here soon. If you have any questions on any subject, post it up and I'll do my best to help you.

thank Pocket, i see you got a ton of info.

I'm def interested in learning from the pro.

I made good money, this year, and I'm doing a nice lil something everyday.

on the real, i got a good mine idea on the black travel side, and looking for some knowledgeable cats to work with.

I found out about it running my site Black Bike Week, and i'm trying to expand to like 20-30 sites using this lil money making secret i found.

Nobody doing it! it's an under the radar way to earn some a nice "$1.25" per lead. And the market is basically un touched.

I know a lot of people in Affiliate Marketing, but no black people. I'm part of an affiliate group, but i'm the only Black person and only who see the potential.

I'm not going to put it all out there, so hit me up.
    Last edited by C Money; 11-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Sounds interesting. I'll get with you when I finish my current project.